Lately I've been compiling a plethora of things that I'm obsessed with. From clothing, shoes, jewelry and apartment items, I can't get enough of all of these things I mostly can't have...yet...
Urban Outfitters Obsessions
I can just envision myself romping around Las Vegas in this little numbers from Urban Outfitters. Throw on some nude pumps or black platform sandals and these would make for some major outfits.

Ettika Obsessions
I'm in love with the creations from Ettika. Perfect layering pieces that are great for all seasons and all occasions. Plus, I'm obsessed with initial pieces - what a great way to wear your name around....with a Swarovski leather initial bracelet!

Shoe Obsessions
Gah, I really want these Steve Madden Mary Jane pumps. Too cute. However, I may have to go with the more reasonable price point, and purchase a pair of TOMS first. I've been envisioning how cute these glittery shoes will look with some shorts and my USF polo, roaming around campus, doing student affairs things...so grand. And, every pair of TOMS purchased provides a pair of shoes for a child in need.

Apartment Obsessions
For some reason, I love the idea of a bench or ottoman in a walk-in closet. Since my new place has a killer walk-in, I've obviously been scoping out the design scene for a great piece for my closet. I've been in love with this ottoman from Lilly Pulitzer since they first displayed in on their Facebook page. However, it's a bit lusty. I found a slightly comparable piece at Target.

Pretty sure I need one of these chairs in my new apartment. The colors make me melt (the Pier One version is actually almost spot-on to the colors in the Z Gallerie chair, when in person)...

And finally, this glorious desk. Love, love, love! Just the look I'm going for, just at the price I'm not willing to pay. It's on sale for $499 at www.homedecorators.com. We'll keep this one for the wish list.

Random Obsessions
The boy recently returned home from France and brought me a box of chocolates from a little place I like to call heaven...or Ladurée. Simply divine. Fun fact, you too can get your own piece of heaven this summer when they open a store front in New York City.

Totally random obsession: Vitamin Water Zero Lemonade...I'm usually totally against Vitamin Water for a number of reasons, but I couldn't resist trying the lemonade. It was delicious. I could totally get used to it. Weird, I know.
I've also noticed that as of late, I've been naming many of my posts after songs or movie quotes. Clearly I'm obsessed with lyrics or anything quotable. Welcome to my life.
Finally, I have been reading up on a few blogs lately that I've become completely obsessed with. If you're looking for other blog reads check out: Bun & Borough, 9 to 5 Chic and House of Turquoise. Some daily reads for fun, fashion and inspiration.
I love all of that furniture! And those bracelets too. So much cute stuff!!
ReplyDelete