Thursday, June 2, 2011

Twitter Folks, Unite!

As most of you know, I spent the last semester of my travels at Lehigh University working with the newly colonized and chartered Lambda Zeta chapter. Fortunately, most of them liked me enough that they still keep in touch with me. So, when one of our sisters posted on our Facebook page that she needed some help with Twitter followers for her internship, I figured I'd help a sister out and post about it here!

If you're on Twitter, please follow @mcbridecorpre. Here's a little preview:

My sister is also looking for suggestions on how to increase the number of followers and how to maintain the followers (seems like recruitment - recruit and retain!). If you have any suggestions, post here and I'll pass them along!

And, don't forget, if you're on Twitter, you should also follow me @emilylorino for regular updates on the real world and my very real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment