Today was a brisk 50 degree day here in Wisconsin (I swear, June usually isn't like this), so it was major clean up the house/closets day for the Lorino women. As my mom was whipping things out of her closet (literally) a couple of things happened. First, we took a bunch of stuff to Plato's Closet and made $95 bones...legit. Second, I was able to capture a few stellar things. Along with two Banana Republic clutches (a cheetah print and light blue and black floral), my mom was about to part with a Matt and Nat wallet. It's a billion years old (the website inside of the wallet is even outdated), but it's in mint condition and ridiculously useful and cute.
For those unfamiliar with Matt and Nat, all of their products are cruelty-free and contain zero animal products (to learn more, go to Matt and Nat's "about us" page). Not only are their products vegan, they're cute, stylish and extremely affordable. There's really no reason we all shouldn't start "living beautifully" with Matt and Nat products.

While I'm not romping around town in a Prius (I actually tried...back ordered), I may as well do what I can to help preserve the place I live. Why not start with some great fashion?
No comments:
Post a Comment