Today I finally registered for my first semester of classes as a graduate student. Crazy to think about! Check out this awesome schedule:

Awesome things to note:
- My earliest class is 2:00 p.m. Granted, I will be working in the mornings, but that's still way better than the college 8:00 a.m. classes.
- I have class Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. You know what that means...if necessary, four day weekends are in my future.
- My classes are: Ecology of Campus Life, Foundations of Educational Research and Introduction to Student Affairs. How legit do these sound?
The only minor issue is that the research class is in the evening. I'm sure it will be much more interesting and worthwhile than my collegiate Political Research class (that class actually made me bored of Facebook....I had to stalk on the reg to keep my eyes open!).
From what I've heard, Ecology of Campus Life is the bomb.com. It's all about the way collegiate campuses are set up the way they are. The final project is to build the "perfect campus", which I think will be pretty great.
With this post, I desperately hope that I'm making my father super jealous - the man who would stay in college forever if he could. Guess what: I'm doing it! Or at least studying it....
No comments:
Post a Comment