Despite having too many hours in the day, I can't seem to find time to blog. Probably because I've been spending my days organizing the apartment and lighting candles to make this place smell like a Yankee Candle store (btw, latest obsession: candles...it's the little things in life).
So, here's a brief recap of the major things that happened this week...well, the two major things that happened. First, I got my school ID. Life as a bull is now official. Not sure how I feel about the picture, but I'll take it.
They'll let me into the school, but they won't let me legally into the state. However, after two unsuccessful attempts and approximately a total of 5 hours I can't get back, I can officically get my license this week. I even made an appointment. It's happening.
Next major thing: the side chair that I ordered finally arrived...in 1800 pieces. No. big. deal. I'm more handy than I thought because I totes put it together all by myself...and successfully.
Thousands of pieces...it was actually less than 50, but that doesn't sound as daunting.
Yes, I organized all the pieces and followed the instructions. Hello, green crown.
SUCCESS!
Living room coming together...not complete, but on it's way.
After priding over this chair, I spent Friday night hanging out with my roommate and some of her friends watching old episodes of Are You Afraid of the Dark? Don't even pretend your not jealous.
On Saturday, I attempted a trip to one of the farmers markets, but it wasn't that great. I'm hoping the farmers market downtown will be better in the next weeks. Then, for the evening, I went out to dinner with my roommate and her friends in South Tampa. Overall, it was a very successful weekend and I loved exploring the area. I can't wait until I can keep looking around and discovering new things. Here's to another week and more Tampa adventures. Enjoy your Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment