Thursday, July 21, 2011

Oh, hey, I'm a blogger


I bet you're all thinking, "Geez, she hasn't been blogging as much because she's sooooo busy doing fun and exciting things in Florida." False. Not that it's not fun and exciting, it's just that I'm bored and broke. Minor detail. So, when you want to be doing fun and exciting things but have no funds to create such events, we find ourselves here, with nothing to blog about. And, thus, bored. Sighhhh...

Reasons why I'm broke:
  1. Groceries are expensive. Suriously...
  2. I saw my credit card bill post-move. WTF?! When did I spend all this money? I'm not even kidding, I recalculated my bill because I didn't believe it. Those loans better kick in, ASAP.
  3. I got my license and paid a pretty penny for this relatively good ID picture.
Please don't steal my identity...

However, there is hope! I'll finally be getting paid....next Friday. I just need to sit tight until then. Plus, my weekdays typically look like this: wake-up, work out to the sweet sounds of ABC Family morning line-up (Boy Meets World, hello 7am hour), get ready for work, go to work, come home, lay out, eat dinner, watch the tube, go to bed. I'm pretty sure you all don't want to hear about that erryday.

Also, I have a confession. I've kind of been pre-occupied with another interwebz technology...Pinterest is too addicting. I may need a support group soon. Not even kidding, times when I would blog before, I'm now spending on this website. It's bad. So, you should join me on the website and waste your time too!

Fortunately, this weekend is looking promising. Rather than telling you what's in store, I'm going to save it, so I actually have something to tell you later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment