
Monday, I wore this great blue top from Express, cropped black pants from Ann Taylor Loft and my nude heels from G by Guess. Such a great look, but my first time wearing the heels. Woah. Ouch. But now that they've been broken in, they're going to be fabulous.

I absolutely loved my outfit on Tuesday. Top from Limited, pants and heels from Ann Taylor and initial pendant from Urban. Everything about this ensemble was great. Great colors in the top, the pants are different and super comfy and the shoes...really? They're amazing.

Wednesay, I paired a yellow top from Ann Taylor with a denim pencil skirt from Ann Taylor Loft and a pair of brown and gold metallic sling-backs. This outfit looked great and I felt great in it. Gotta love an outfit like that.

Here's a little double action shot from Friday. Why? Because I loved my outfit. Second, I think I look sups tan and my legs look good. Gotta take it where you can get it right? So, I'm going with it. Dress from Ann Taylor, cardigan from Ann Taylor loft, belt from Forever 21 and flat sandals from Express. Apparently, Fridays are casual at work, but my supervisor has never actually told me that, so I figured this was a happy medium...I should probs clarify that soon...
So, you may be wondering, "Where's Thursday?". Well, Thursday, I had a super late start so missed the picture in the morning. Then, it decided to be a monsoon outside when I had to leave work. By the time I got home, I was soaked and my outfit was all kinds of whack. It's better not knowing, trust me.
Now that you've experienced the first rewind, comment or tweet at me and let me know what you think! If I don't get any responses, I'll just assume you're speechless and I'll keep posting pictures of myself. Gosh, I'm such a nerd. School needs to start stat so I don't have so much time on my hands!
No comments:
Post a Comment