I started my journey to Middle Tennessee State University, Iota Chi chapter, on September 13. Iota Chi is a newly reactivated chapter, so I was excited to come in and work with them since their situation was similar to that of my chapter. This was their first recruitment on their own so I was happy that I could lend my personal experience to help them out. In sum, in was a long week and everyone worked very hard. It's true: we laughed (I've had a ton of fun with these girls), we cried (we definitely had a lot of challenges that we had to face), and WE MADE QUOTA! That's right, it was this chapter's very first recruitment and not only did they make quota (which is the number of new members a chapter is allowed to take during recruitment - basically it's a huge accomplishment. They're kind of a big deal) they also got two quota additions (that means there were additional girls who did not fit into the quota, but wanted Zeta so bad, Panhellenic let them join). It was truly amazing to work with a new group and see them succeed in such an outstanding way. And, I'm so glad that I was a part of it!
Even though they did so wonderfully during recruitment, I will be here with them for two more weeks helping them to recruit even more women. We can't help it - too many people want to be Zetas...I don't blame 'em.
No comments:
Post a Comment