Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Texas Zetas, Yee Haw!

As my life has been getting busier and busier, I've been getting lazier and lazier with my blog posts. To all my loyal followers, I apologize. Rather than being super lazy and just posting pictures, I'm going to be moderately lazy and post pictures with captions. Get excited.

This is the Zeta house at Texas State. Absolutely gorgeous on the inside. The even had a special guest room just for me - with my own bathroom. Let me tell you, you don't see that everyday. Yes, there is a crown cut-out at the entry way of the door. It's only there for recruitment, though. I'm sure if it was socially acceptable, we would keep it up all year round :)

The house was kind of torn apart in that things were out of place the whole time I was there, in order to accommodate recruitment stuff. But here is a glimpse of the inside of the house (it looks like a permanent vacation if you ask me....so jealous!):


And, because I'm a cheese ball, I had to take a picture under the crown...sometimes I take this whole royalty theme a little too seriously. Just ask my parents.

During my time at Texas State, I spent most of my time working with spreadsheets and the online program that figures out all this crazy business we call sorority recruitment (and problem solving on the Panhellenic end...if this wasn't such a classy blog, I would have some words to say, let me tell you). Because of this, I didn't get to take a lot of pictures of the recruitment parties, but I did get some great bid day shots (whole chapter with their 51 new members in the turquoise shirts):

And finally, because I am basically an entire Geek Squad in one person, here I am, in my own personal Zeta glamour shots. These are for you, Mom and Dad (feel free to order wallet sizes):




1 comment:

  1. Several comments Miss Emily.
    1. There is some fine Sears photography going on.. whoever could have done it?!
    2. No need for class.. let the comments fly regarding the "Panhellenic end".

    Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete