Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Just a Few Things I'm Missing

Don't get me wrong, I love my job! But, I'm also human (I know, shocking) and I am missing a few things right now. Like....

My family. Even though we don't always get along...

My main homegirls

My TLC sisters
Other things I'm missing: my dogs(!), real food, my bed, SLU, college in general, eating pie whenever I feel like it, not wearing shower shoes, driving a car, working out (gasp...), Sobleman's, Nino's Italian Bakery, Brookfield Square (as I'm sure they are missing me and my business as well), St. Louis, and too many other things to mention. If I didn't mention something that you're thinking "Gee, how is she not missing THAT?"...Don't worry, I'm probably missing it.

Things I'm LOVING: TRAVELING, meeting new people, being challenged by my constantly changing environment, having a real job, helping others, being forced to not plan things out, always having a funny story about my new adventure, laughing at un-experienced travelers, being familiar with all the aisles in Michaels (I don't know if you know this, but my job is basically a professional crafter), among other things. If you're thinking "Gee, how is she not loving THAT?"...Don't worry, I'm most likely loving it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment