Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sick Day

I have officially had my first bout of a cold while on the road. And, I'm not going to lie, it stinks! All during recruitment at MTSU (which I will update on later), we were packed like sardines in this tiny fraternity chapter room with no air conditioning. The key words in that sentence are "fraternity chapter room". I could've been the healthiest person in the world and still would've gotten sick in that room which was supposedly "in code"... I don't know, but according to me, finding a mouse in the room during recruitment doesn't exactly scream "in-code" to me (yep, it happened. Did I do anything about it? Nope. I found some fraternity boys, a.k.a. mountain men to take care of it. To be honest, I think they were more afraid to handle it than I was!). Anyways, besides the point, I was bound to get sick. And here I am, sick as can be. Lame. So after taking care of a report that was slightly late (sorry to my bosses at I.O. who are reading this...), I watched Glee online (don't hate) and made this lovely little masterpiece on the one and only picnik.com. I'll admit, it's a little shabby, but it's as good as it's going to get right now!


I know you can't really see it, but it's a map with little crowns strategically placed in all the cities I have visited so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment