Or at least I hope so! I absolutely loved my time at the University of Alabama. I had so much fun and it was a great experience to have as my first visit (I was told, "If you can handle Alabama, you can handle anything after this"). Why would someone say something like that? Let me count the ways....- It's Alabama recruitment. Largest recruitment in the nation. Over 1600 women wanting a bid into our sorority. Enough said.
- Nu chapter is its own breed of Zeta. They are a great group of women who know what they want and will do what it takes to get it - even if it involves a little drama in between (and I loved every minute of it!).
- College didn't even begin to describe late nights. I am currently writing this on one, yes, one hour of sleep. We finished our bid matching at 4:30am and I slept until 5:30am, at which point I had to get up, pack and get ready to head to the airport.
Fortunately, I survived and can only hope that I get to go back during my travels. I barely got to see Tuscaloosa. As awesome as the inside of the chapter house is, blue walls and my computer screen got real old, real fast. I want to see some real Alabama stuff! Plus, the girls were truly wonderful and I am so glad I can call them sisters.
So with that I say, see ya later, Tuscaloosa - until we meet again.
Now, it's off to Gamma Mu at the University of Nebraska-Omaha. On one hour of sleep, in case you forgot.
No comments:
Post a Comment