In approximately 12 hours I'll be on my flight to Birmingham for my very first TLC experience. I'm extremely anxious, a little nervous and very excited to get this show on the road! I've heard so many great things about the Bama Zetas and I can't wait to meet and start working with them.
But as my travels begin, my training ends and that means leaving all my TLC sisters that I've come to know and love. I had my fair share of ups and downs while I was a collegiate member of Zeta. There were many more good times than bad and these past two weeks have reminded me even more of why I became a ZTA and have allowed me to experience a sisterhood I never thought possible. All of the women I'm working with are so different but we have Zeta that brings us together and somehow we all get along - it's amazing!
So, I leave you with the of Jason DeRulo to truly describe how I'm feeling: "I'm feeling like a star, you can't stop my shine". So wise. So very, very wise.
No comments:
Post a Comment