The Hotel and Food:
Yes, I have a separate category for hotel and food. It will be short, I promise. Hotel: very nice. Food: not very nice. Many people there didn’t mind the food, however I am the world’s pickiest eater and if I can’t identify what I am eating visually, there’s no way I’m going to try to identify it by tasting it. I can’t even continue to talk about it because it makes me feel queasy just writing about it.
New Orleans:
I have no idea what New Orleans is like. Until I left on Sunday, I hadn’t left the hotel since Tuesday. We were too busy to even try to attempt to do anything outside of work. Although, right before I left to come home, I had a few minutes and a few girls and I went to Bourbon Street. I can tell that it’s probably pretty awesome at night, but it is by far one of the dirtiest places I have ever been in. And, this is just the naïve side of me, which is actually all of me, but I had no idea how many strip clubs there were. But, after just spending a few minutes on the street, I can imagine the entire place is a massive strip club at night…the clientele were less than desirable. At night and after a few hurricanes, I’m sure they’re mighty fine though!
No comments:
Post a Comment