Thursday, April 21, 2011

Virginia Commonwealth University


For the last two weeks, I was with three other TLC sisters at Virginia Commonwealth University doing research for the upcoming colonization in the fall. While I have my opinions, rather than stating them (I'm sorry, we can't do crown fingers....communist), I will show you all the lovely pictures we took while in Richmond.
The VCU Ram horns...they look like they're coming out of my head. How kitchy....

Also, while in Richmond, we had a lot of time on our hands. Things I did/experienced:
  • Spent borderline an entire paycheck at the malls. Whoops.
  • Saw a Omega Psi Phi Probate. I was scared.
  • Saw jello wrestling...don't ask. But you have to see it at least once. Try your hardest not to participate.
  • Walked through potentially the most dangerous part of Richmond...and didn't know it.
  • Went on a secret mission that will be blogged about after I am officially finished with my job. Get ready. I'll actually blog it this time too!

No comments:

Post a Comment