Because you can't get a flight out of the Allentown airport for under $500, Zeta had me drive down to Richmond with another TLC. Totally don't mind the roadtrip, but we had to drive an HHR:

However, even better than driving around that bad boy was driving it around for an excessive period of time. Today, we drove back from Richmond to Bethlehem and hit every kind of Easter traffic imaginable. Instead of it being:

Thank you, Google Maps.
Our route...:

...turned into an almost eleven hour drive. Ridiculous. Why is everyone going to visit their families?! So weird....oh wait, I'm the weird one that doesn't get Easter off. My bad. The worst part about the entire thing was, as we were leaving Richmond, I said "I can't wait to get back home"...what? I've been at Lehigh for so long that I think the Bethlehem Comfort Suites is my home....#sorryfortraveling
No comments:
Post a Comment