Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Conversation about Blogging

This is worth posting. While I was stuck at DFW for 9 hours on Saturday due to weather, this is the text conversation that occurred between my TLC sister Harriette and I:

(In reference to a random girl sitting at gate with me on the same flight)
Me: Some girl goes if this flight is cancelled let's rent a car and drive to Austin

Harriette: Is she normal?

Me: Yeah offered me her gossip mags so she's legit

Harriette: Haha do things like that ever happen to you and you think this is going to make a great blog!

Me: YES!!!! I've had many of those moments. I base most of my life decisions on whether or not things are blog worthy. If it's not, I don't do it.

Harriette: Haha I might screen shot this convo and blog about it.

Too late sister, I got to it first! :)


We just look like we would have a text conversation about this.


No comments:

Post a Comment