Monday, May 30, 2011
Time for Something Completely Different...
And I'm back in action! This time, just a little different. I played with creating a whole different blog solely about my grad school journey. However, I decided that A) I always have things to say about my life, so why limit it just to grad school and B) being a TLC was the first part of my "real world" journey, so I may as well keep the same blog, just update the style. So, this means that yes, you will still be able to read previous posts from the Traveling Billiken. This also means that now you'll get the inside scoop on all things me (me as in Emily, as well as when I go into Diva mode). And lets be serious...grad school is going to be my life for 2 full years, so I might as well let me blog have some room to breathe, even if I can't. I hope you enjoy the new and improved blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment