Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day

It's St. Patrick's Day...a holiday I've never really celebrated, so for the first time in 23 years, I got borderline festive. Ch, ch, check it out:
That's as good as it's going to get. Plus, I attempted lunch at Molly's Irish Pub, but that was a bust since I don't think they allowed anyone in who wasn't drinking. Boo.

On the up side, tonight my TLC sisters Brittany and Elise are going out and getting crazy...AKA going to Bravo for a meal that doesn't come from the Student Center. Big things are happening.

Also, we have a semi-fun filled weekend ahead of us: Tomorrow night is Friday, so that typically means we'll catch up on our TV shows we've missed for the week. Saturday, I'm heading to Moravian for a quick visit (it's about 5 blocks down the road from Lehigh) which means that not only do I get to go to DanceFest at Lehigh (basically ABDC for Lehigh), BUT also Moravians Formal later that night. Watch out. I may have the urge to express myself through the art of dance...just saying.

Hopefully some more exciting things will start happening soon, and I'll have better blog posts to come!

1 comment:

  1. To cute! I realized today I don't have a St. Patty's Day shirt for ZTA.

    ReplyDelete