Monday, March 21, 2011

Bucket List

Okay, since my bucket list only consists of one item, I better be making progress. And, fun news, I am!

So my goal to hit up the ol' NYC may become a reality. One of the sisters at Lehigh has to take a class trip at the beginning of April into the city and I'm most definitely going to try to tag along. It's going to be legit.

So, since I'm making progress on this one, I've decided to think of another item. To make it easy for myself, I'm going to try to blog once a week until I'm finished with this job. But, because I like to challenge myself, I'm going to try to blog every one of the approximately 47 days I have left on the road. Wish me luck. It's for your own enjoyment after all :)

1 comment:

  1. I love bucket lists! Good luck achieving this one. NYC is awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete