Thursday, November 11, 2010

Oshkosh B'Gosh


Since I was at University of Wisconsin Oshkosh over Halloween, I had a lot of time on my hands. Half of the chapter (and when I say half, I mean all. Only 7 girls were in town) went to their hometowns or to Madison for the festivities. So, what was I left to do at the Zeta house all weekend? Well...

I sat on the swing on the porch car/people watching. As cool as I thought I looked, it got boring quite quickly...and cold. So, I would get up and walk around to try to feel productive, but I typically only got as far as the Starbucks in the student center. And then I would walk back to the house, plant myself back on the swing for another 5 minutes until I got cold again, and the cycle would continue...

Once it would get dark out, I would find my way back inside, and work on my little crafting project. Seriously, sorority girls craft like nobody's business, so I felt the need to get myself up to speed and whip out some crafts. I made this handy dandy trifold board of the goals for the chapter and how to attain two specific awards at our leadership conference this coming summer. Sometimes I amaze myself with my abilities...

No comments:

Post a Comment