I'll admit, I've been doing an awful job blogging lately. I don't know if it's my lack of a decent story to tell (things have been relatively low-key...not sure how to handle it) or just plain laziness, but I'll get better! Plus, on my way to Kutztown, I passed Scranton, PA (if you don't know why this is relevant...Shame. On. You.) and if see the signage for Scranton in the flesh isn't enough motivation for me to blog more, I don't know what is.

So, I finished up work at Lehigh earlier this week and road tripped to Kutztown, PA, home of Kutztown University and a place called Spuds that caused me to eat an entire travel sized thing of Tums. But otherwise, that's about it. The closest McDonalds is 10 miles, Panera 12, and the nearest Chipotle is Philly. Lord, help me.
However, as many of the students here are from Jersey, I got to experience quite a bit of Jersey...personalities that is. The accent, the tans, the arguments. I don't know why people say the Jersey Shore isn't realistic.
Anyways, in about .2 minutes I will be en route back to Lehigh to start the colonization process. I swear, on the head of the Billiken, that I will blog more.
No comments:
Post a Comment