- Ivy League in the movies is a lot different than Ivy League in real life.
- Ivy League is in fact a lot like Harry Potter.
- These kids are smart AND funny.
In regards to #3, exhibit A: http://www.underthebutton.com/
Under the Button is a student-run blog that comments on all things Penn life. I was reading it to do some research and I'll admit, I got jealous. These kids are funny and, like me, find the small oddities in life blog-worthy. So, what has this inspired me to do?
First, it's inspired me to continue to blog after I'm done traveling (one of those "tell me how you really feel" deals). Second, I'm debating expanding my blog-o-sphere....or billiken-o-sphere, if you will...to new levels. That's right people, I'm thinking about breaking into the Twitter scene (GASP). I hate to say it, but there are far too many things that happen to me during the day that I can't document and Twitter would be the perfect outlet. Tell me your thoughts. Let the people speak. To Tweet or not to Tweet...
I have a twitter! It's very fun and I, for one, would absolutely follow yours.
ReplyDelete